Cancellations and Product Returns
· Due to the nature of promotional products and the customisation required for each product, cancellation of orders are not refundable.
· Where an order is cancelled for any reason, the Client is liable to pay Red Fish Marketing for all costs incurred by Red Fish Marketing up to the time of cancellation.
· Refunds are not available for change of mind.
· Refunds are not available for incorrect information or decisions made by the Client during the order process.
· Red Fish Marketing undertakes to replace any faulty products or reimburse you for a percentage of any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition.
· Goods returned must be in the original condition as sent.
· Items must be in original packaging and perfect, undecorated condition to be accepted for exchange.
· If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product or cancel an order, you must notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days upon receipt of the products.
· All products shipped from our warehouse are carefully inspected and signed out by the carrier.
· Red Fish Marketing does not cover breakages once leaving our warehouse.
· Red Fish Marketing ships to all major capital cities overnight excluding WA, SA, NT and TAS. Please allow extra time for these destinations.
· Split deliveries may be able to be arranged on request.
· Red Fish Marketing will distribute your order to several destinations or separate the job into various quantities for you; however, a surcharge may be added to cover the extra time involved.
· Please discuss charges with a Red Fish Marketing representative.
· Red Fish Marketing is happy to expedite orders via airfreight or same-day VIP couriers at your cost added to your final invoice.
· Freight is additional and is charged at cost ex. Sydney NSW, unless otherwise agreed.